Since 2010, we've partnered with our clients to create value through results-driven marketing, design, and technology services. When it comes to hiring, we focus on skill, talent, and passion - not just what's on a piece of paper. If you're excited to be a part of a growing agency as a vital part of our delivery team, let's talk.
Our Digital Project Managers work alongside talented designers, developers, and marketers to create solutions to our clients' challenges. Digital Project Managers are responsible for managing the scope, timeline, and budget of our projects and act as the liaison between our team and client.
As Soshal's next Digital Project Manager, you'll need experience in an agency environment, familiarity with both digital and traditional marketing projects, and the soft skills to provide excellent client service. Your project plans are solid, but flexible enough that you can easily adjust them as new information surfaces. You're always thinking a few steps ahead, which helps you pave the path for your team to execute their best work. Clients love you because you constantly look out for their needs and business objectives, but they respect you because you challenge them and are able to stand your ground.
Our teams also collaborate directly with our clients - from major brands like the REALTOR.ca, Ottawa Sports & Entertainment Group, and Honda to innovative non-profits like the Canadian Institute for Advanced Research, and Scouts Canada, as well as tech companies like SurveyMonkey and startups OpenLot and ChangeJar.
At Soshal you can expect:
- Great people to work with.
- A focus on doing great work, not just "putting in your time."
- A great location, with coffee shops, bakeries, and great places for lunch right outside our door.
- Flexible work hours: in the office when you need to be, working from Bridgehead or your home when you don't.
- Comprehensive group benefits that cover you from dental work to massages.
- A great group who enjoy gaming together, both on console and table tops.
- Five weeks of paid time off.
- A stocked beer fridge.
Our Digital Project Manager:
- Is a leader, not just a manager. You provide a vision and roadmap for success and serve and empower your team to get there.
- Has the ability to listen, be clear, and ensure you're understood. You can overcome almost any hurdle when information flows with the right messaging, at the right time, to the right person, through the right channel.
- Is able to plan ten steps ahead and always know 'what's next'. You always have a plan up your sleeve: that means planning for both success and disaster.
- Understands the right thing to do. You make sure you don't get caught up in wild goose chases and stick to focussing the best part of your time on the important things to ensure team success.
- Has the ability to identify risks before they become issues. You come up with effective mitigation plans to nullify potential issues.
- Is skilled at finding the middle ground. You're able to negotiate well, working out compromises so that everyone that matters feels like they've won.
- Understands the work. You have a strong understanding of all of our services, from marketing to branding to web development, so that you gain the confidence of both the team and client.
Our Digital Project Manager will be responsible for:
On an account level:
- Understanding and representing clients' strategic interests within our team;
- Setting and managing client expectations of our working relationship and expected outcomes;
- Owning accountability for client satisfaction, both at the project and account levels;
- Maintaining regular communication with all portfolio accounts and understand business needs & key players;
- Creating and managing of account growth plans for each portfolio client;
- Proactively pursuing business opportunities to grow inside sales amongst portfolio.
On a project level:
- Managing of projects to schedule, budget, and scope expectations;
- Regular updating and expectation setting for team and client around project progress / performance;
- Reviewing and quality assurance of key deliverables before sharing with client;
- Preparing and facilitating client meetings, working closely with the team;
- Removing barriers proactively for craft team to execute their work;
- Contributing proactively towards the continuous improvement of your practice area;
- Assisting with new client acquisition and on boarding as required;
- Other related duties, as required.